The Holy Trinity Mile End Roll of Honour
The Church of Holy Trinity Mile End was built in Morgan Street in 1834. In 2006 the parish was merged with that of St Mary Stratford Bow.
First World War
The two wooden frames of the Roll of Honour for 1914–18 bear the inscription ‘May they rest in peace and rise in glory’ and are handlettered in Indian ink. The righthand frame (names J–W) was lost, and a new frame was carved by Andrew Agg in 2014.
Second World War
The names of those who died in the 1939–45 war are recorded in a bound Roll of Honour (for photo see right) and will appear here in due course.